Friday, October 31, 2014

Trebarwith Strand Take 2

On the Thursday of our holiday we went to Wadebridge cycling as we had taken our bikes. It was quite dismal and overcast but we cycled a few miles. What with the swimming, cycling, and walking along beaches, I've been glad to come home for a rest! 

After lunch NOT in Port Isaac (don't ask) we went back to Trebarwith Strand as it was sunnier and we had our beach shoes. I actually wish we'd taken our swimming stuff - there were others about waist deep and I would've been one of them! Next year! I need to take baby steps with Lee and the sea!




Isn't the beach beautiful? I could've stayed here forever


Closer look at the mussels on the rocks again


This is the tea dress from Simply Be that I've worn a million times; it's easy to throw on but always looks cute



We wandered around to this cave and I got soaked as the sea came in fast and deep! Lee managed to stand on that rock but I was too late and got soaked to my mid-thighs! Typical, but fun. 

If you ever go to Cornwall do go to Trebarwith Strand, it's so worth it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment