Sunday, November 16, 2014

What I Wore October 27th

Many of my friends are teachers or otherwise work in schools, so in half term I made plans to see four of them! On the Monday I went to Meadowhall to meet up with Sarah at Yo Sushi.

I first went with her a few years ago and we often still go. I love to be able to choose 'bits' of food (one reason why I also love tapas type meals) - I don't like to be tied down to one decision! I think my favourite dish on this day was the chicken katsu, Oh, Mondays is Blue Monday at Yo Sushi, where every dish is £2.50 or less.

This dress was from Excite Clothing last year and I have only worn it once before - almost a year ago, in fact. I love the pattern - but the dress just doesn't suit me. The underbust seam actually cuts across my boobs and it feels very uncomfortable, even though in the photo it doesn't look too bad.

I will sell this dress I think, probably on a Facebook group. Ah well, you live and learn!


No comments:

Post a Comment