Saturday, December 26, 2015

Photo An Hour 19th December

It was time for Photo an Hour on Saturday the 19th, and I had a pretty chilled day with Lee, so my photos aren't thrilling but they're nice enough.


I woke up looking so beautiful, haha. This was around 11am, oops


Lee and I went to run a few errands in town - this is Barnsley town hall


We went to the supermarket, it actually wasn't as packed as I thought it would be


My mum gave me this stocking when I was in my first year at university, filled with advent presents. Now it goes on our fireplace at Christmas.


I was watching Nigella's Christmas show, I love her


This is my SAD light. I have pretty severe SAD and this helps combat it


Watching Paul Hollywood and Mary Berry cook Christmas things.


We had breakfast for tea, it was YUMMY!


The cat sat on me for a bit, isn't she cute?


Watching the Gavin & Stacey Christmas special. 


With an appropriately festive tipple to wash it down with!

I didn't take any photos after 9pm, oops. 

1 comment:

  1. This was the first year in ages that I didn't watch the Gavin & Stacey Christmas episode, it just wasn't the same without it!

    ReplyDelete