Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Meal Out with Family and What I Wore 1st November

My aunt came up overnight at the beginning of November, to stay with my grandma. My mum said we should all go out for tea on the Friday night, so she booked a table at the Ruddy Duck near where I work in Wakefield. She checked first that there were enough veggie options, and told me there was a whole vegan menu! That's really exciting for me as a vegetarian.

We got there around 6.30 as Lee had had to drive home from work. It was quite busy, but we got served at the bar quickly and the food arrived in pretty good time. I decided to go for the buffalo cauliflower tacos which came with a corn on the cob and lime and coriander rice. It was so nice, all vegan, and really really delicious. I would eat it again in a heartbeat!

I had chocolate fudge cake and ice cream for dessert. Not vegan but they have vegan desserts including ice cream. Everyone else enjoyed their food too, and it's a cheap pub - two courses for all of us wasn't even seventy pounds!

We went back to my grandma's afterwards. I popped into Sainsbury's to get some wine to share, which was nice. We stayed really late but it was nice to see my aunt!

I had put on this Asos dress that I've had forever. I love the tartan skirt and the shirt like top. It's really unline any other dress that I own. I put a plain white top from Simply Be underneath. I think the whole look is "a little bit country and a little bit rock n roll". My aunt liked it too.


Really yummy food


And my outfit when I got home - I love the little peek of tartan in the breast pocket (which actually functions!)

No comments:

Post a Comment