Monday, November 25, 2013

What I Wore November 24th

I can't believe it's only a month until Christmas! I'm like a kid, I love Christmas so much.

Yesterday my partner Lee put on an all dayer punk gig in Sheffield with 10 bands on, including his own. I'm very proud of the work he does to put gigs on, and I'm really proud of his new band Chewed Up and their sound, even though they haven't been together very long. I worked the door for a while, I had vegan hot dog, vegan chilli, vegan cupcake and eventually vegan brownie. I sat reading while the last band was on, and I made friends with the guitarist from a different band! It was a good day.

This is what I wore. I wish I'd put leggings on instead of tights as I was sitting in a very cold foyer and was FREEZING. It took me a long time to warm up once we finally got home!


Cardigans, Evans in the summer
Dress, Asos, previously seen on this blog
Tights, Big Bloomers Company - best tights EVER
Shoes, Truffle

I felt fab!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca! This is Christina your yuletide swap exchange partner from Ingrid's blog. Just FYI, I will be sending out your parcel by Tuesday next week! I hope you enjoy it, and Merry Christmas (I really love Christmas too!). xoxox

    http://christina.berrange.com

    ReplyDelete