Monday, March 23, 2015

Here's What I Would've Spent Challenge

This is another Here's What I Would've Spent Challenge post, and this time Debz has asked us to focus on Asos' main range. Now, it's no secret that I love Asos (check out the label here) and I think they do plus size clothes excellently, but there are sometimes things that pop up in their emails that I wish would fit me. Here's some below:

Image 1 of ASOS Sundress In Patchwork Hand Crochet

I love crochet and I like this dress, the colours are ace

Image 1 of ASOS SALON Shimmer Bodice Prom Dress

This is a really expensive dress but for a special occasion I love it!

Image 1 of ASOS Kimono Sleeve Dress in Festival Tie Dye

I'm desperate for something tie dye as it seems fashionable this summer. Surely this wouldn't be difficult to make in bigger sizes?!

Image 1 of ASOS Premium Skater Dress in Jacquard with Seam Detail

I love the colour and the jacquard pattern of this dress. I think it would suit me!

So there's just a few things that I might've been tempted by if they were available in my size. Come on Asos, you can do it!

See who else is taking part:

No comments:

Post a Comment