Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sheffield Zine Fest

Sheffield Zine Fest took place again on 14th March! I love zines - they're so DIY and give voices to those who may not otherwise be heard. This is the third year that Sheffield Zine Fest has been run by my friends Bettie and Chella, and their hard work always pays off.

I didn't have a table to sell my own zines this year, but I did put my own ones on the communal table which I was helping to run with Bettie's partner Jen. I also ran an hour's long workshop about Mail Art where basically I took a load of paper and craft supplies and let people play with them! I think people enjoyed it.

I had my friends Tukru and Emma staying at mine which was lovely, we had a good time.

These are the zines I bought at the festival.


I can't wait until next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment