Sunday, January 31, 2016

What I Wore 17th January

On 17th January Lee's dad and stepmum came down to see us for lunch, as we hadn't been able to go to Durham over Christmas as Lee couldn't travel due to his operation. (Not sure if I mentioned that; he just had a hernia repaired, but he couldn't sit in a car for 2 hours).

We went to The Old Post Office which is just off Junction 38 of the M1, I would definitely recommend it. It's cheap and they have a good price for 3 courses. It's all homemade, too.

It was cold, and it had snowed, and this is what I wore. My mum said it looked very summery, but oh well!

I dug this wrap out from the pile of coats and stuff, I've had it almost ten years but it's really warm and lovely. It was from Evans.

The skirt is a Scarlett and Jo one, I think from last year? I bought it from Lucia, but this is the first time I've worn it. I paired it with a black strappy top from Simply Be, and my lace black shrug from New Look.



No comments:

Post a Comment