Sunday, August 21, 2016

What I Wore August 16th

I bought this skirt back in April when I went shopping with my mum (when I got this dress), but I hadn't worn it until now. I was waiting for nice weather so that I didn't have to wear anything underneath it! The weather has been beautiful recently, so I wore this for a trip to Huddersfield and then tea with my mum and stepdad (and Lee of course).

It's a gorgeously full skirt, it's really long on me, and I love the pattern. I used to have loads of skirts like this but recently the fashion for them seems to have disappeared. I'm glad to have this one to add to my collection!

The material is quite thin so I would probably like to wear an underskirt with it, but it does mean it's very cool in hot weather.

My top is from Simply Be, I got it recently in a three pack with a grey one and a white one.


This doesn't even show the full extent of the skirt


A more close up of the pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment