Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Lincoln Zine Fest and Photo An Hour

Saturday 28th of October was Lincoln Zine Fest. We went last year and had a great time, but to begin with we didn't think we could go this year. I had theatre tickets in York, which would have also been fun but I was sad to miss zine fest. Then the theatre got cancelled so we could go to Lincoln, yay!

It was also Photo An Hour on this day so the two melded together quite nicely. Here's lots of photos:


First thing, up and in the shower to get ready to go


We set off just before 9am, so this is the autumn sky somewhere on the A1


Just coming into Lincoln around 10am


Our stall! We bought the new leaflet rack a few months ago to hold zines and it works really well


I painted my nails for the first time in ages. This is Cambridge by Nails Inc


Lots of lovely new zines to read


My new tablecloth for my stall too. I bought the material on Barnsley market just before zine fest


View from our stall. 


On our way home - Lee is blurred because he'd set off driving, not realising I was taking a photo


We decided to go to Meadowhall to eat on our way home, and went to the Thai buffet place. Lee had never been and he really liked it and wants to go again. It is yummy!


Home and in my pyjamas


Watching Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries. I've seen it through before but decided to start again at season one


And finally, I got into bed really early because I was so tired; I stayed up ages reading though!

No comments:

Post a Comment