Saturday, January 13, 2018

What I Wore Boxing Day

I plucked this dress out of the wardrobe while looking for the one I'd worn on Christmas Day, realising I hadn't worn it in ages. I think I've only worn it once, when I got it (in July 2016, ish?). It's the style of dress I wear and I really liked it on, so I'll definitely have to wear it again soon. Mind you, don't I seem to be saying that with all my dresses recently? But then, on the other hand, I do feel like I've been stuck in a bit of a style rut recently and maybe that's because I've been wearing old favourites instead of unearthing all of these forgotten gems.

The material is a bit on the scuba side of fabric for me, but it's still soft enough for me to wear. The lace on the top is really stretchy which makes it comfortable and soft to wear. Plus, I really like the floral pattern!


No comments:

Post a Comment