Thursday, February 14, 2019

What I Wore December 28th

I went to Manchester on December 28th to meet up with three of the girls I'm still in touch with from 6th form college. We do this every Christmas and it's always a lot of fun. This year we met up in Manchester where Amy lives, we went to the Tea Hive in Chorlton which I've never been to before but I've heard good things about it. I parked easily nearby and waited for my friends.

I had an apple juice and a vegetarian breakfast. It was a muffin with garlic mushrooms, smashed avocado, grilled halloumi, and a poached off, with hollandaise sauce on top. It was fantastic! I then had a hot chocolate and a piece of cake. The cafe has plenty of veggie and vegan options.


And here's what I wore: this Asos dress from a few years ago with this gorgeous green pattern on it. It's been ages since I wore this so it was nice to dig it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment