Monday, September 4, 2023

Lunch Out in Sheffield

On the 12th of July I went to Sheffield to have lunch with Chloe and Lolly. We had decided to go to Pho again, so Chloe drove to my house and I drove us to Middlewood tram stop and we parked there, then got the tram to City Hall. It's quick enough and easy to do, so I never mind doing it. We chatted the whole way, obviously. As we walked to Pho, Lolly was already there, sitting outside in the square. Chloe went off to look in a shop and Lolly and I sat outside until Pho opened - fortunately it wasn't raining! 

We easily got a table inside and sat chatting until we ordered. I of course went for summer rolls with peanut sauce and then tofu curry, and they were as delicious as usual. We kept chatting and we were talking about ordering some dessert but then Lolly had to go to pick up her kid from school so we said goodbye to her. 

Chloe and I then walked across to Le Ble, which is really near to Sheffield Cathedral. It's an interesting cafe - it's very instagrammable inside and has tons of cake to choose from. I went for a decaf cappucino and chocolate fudge cake, which were both nice. I took home a profiterole dessert for Lee, too. he tables and chairs are a bit odd, though, and I couldn't have sat there very long, but it was nice to visit. 

Chloe and I got the tram back to the car and I drove home. I was wearing my rainbow tartan dress from Topsy Curvy and my black and red duo tights from Snag. I also put on these red patent brogue dolly shoes that I got off Vinted - they are from Topshop originally and I just love them! 


My tights and dolly shoes in the morning when I was waiting for Chloe to arrive. I often sit on our back step and look outside, and both kittens like to have a look and stand on the back step, too. They're allowed that far!


I had this smoothie in Pho, it was nice but I probably wouldn't bother again!


Summer rolls and peanut sauce


I took this photo of all of us - I love it!


Tofu curry and rice - it is always so delicious!


Chloe took this photo of me in Pho


Here's our cake - I think Chloe's was coffee cake but I'm not sure


The cups are so cute


And finally here's my dress when I got home - so bright and colourful!

No comments:

Post a Comment