Thursday, April 9, 2015

Films I watched in March

I didn't watch many films this month and I only watched one that I haven't seen before. I have however been watching The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix - I recommend it if you haven't seen it!



1) The Sound of Music - I've only seen this once before in my life! I never saw it growing up; my friends Jacqui and Sam showed me it a few years ago when we went away in the caravan (the same weekend that they also got me into Teen Wolf). I was feeling ill and wanted something comforting so Julie Andrews it was!
2) The Da Vinci Code - I've seen this before but Lee hadn't. Since we watched Angels & Demons last month we decided to watch this. It's utterly ludicrous but I like it.



3) The Maze Runner - This was the only new film I watched. I read the book when I was in Benidorm in 2013. The film has my babes Dylan O'Brien and Kaya Scodelario in it, so I was excited to see it. I did like it, but it wasn't as good as the book.
4) 28 Days Later - I had a hankering to see Cillian Murphy's beautiful face so we watched this.



5) This Is Spinal Tap - we were away in Whitby with friends so watched films we all like. Spinal Tap is genius - if you're into music and you haven't seen it, watch it NOW
6) Team America World Police - I probably wouldn't have chosen to watch this, but I do like it. Mostly.



7) Wayne's World 2 - I've loved both Wayne's World films since I was really too young to understand them totally. I think I prefer the 2nd one, especially the part where they're dressed up as the Village People and you don't realise until you see them all together.
8) The Dark Knight - I've only seen this once or twice before. I love Heath Ledger (still not over the fact that he's dead) but Christian Bale is a ridiculous Batman, and Batman is a ridiculous superhero.

What films should I watch this month?!

No comments:

Post a Comment