I can't believe it's August already! When the reminder came up to write this post, I was like noooo it can't be time again already, but it is!
1) The Mystery of Claw Mountain by Paul Moxham. This popped up on Kind of Book as free, so I got it. It's trying to be Enid Blyton and fails miserably; there's no substance at all to it.
2) Never Look Back by Clare Donoghue. I picked this up in a charity shop, I love crime novels and I enjoyed this. The main detective was pretty good.
3) Devoted by Jennifer Mathieu. This is a Young Adult novel about a teenager in a fundamentalist Christian cult. I really liked it, definitely seek it out if that's your thing.
4) Ostrich Boys by Keith Gray. I really enjoyed this, once I got into it. You can find a more in-depth review on my other blog here.
5) Music and Lies by Gill-Marie Stewart. I picked this up at the Young Adult Literature Conference in London, because it was about a music festival. I didn't hate it, but it had problems.
6) Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli. I absolutely LOVED this, it was everything I'd want in an LGBT Young Adult novel. Please do read it.