Thursday, August 20, 2015

Films of the Month - July 2015

I didn't watch many films in July due to being quite busy, but here's what I did watch:



Stand By Me - because I read The Body (the novella upon which the film is based) on holiday I thought I'd watch this. I thought I'd seen it before, but I'm not convinced I had. I enjoyed it, Wil Wheaton and River Phoenix are both excellent.



The Goonies - I was sort of on an 80s kick so I watched this - didn't like it ONE BIT. Sorry!



The Lost Boys - I was still on the 80s kick, haha. I've definitely never seen this, I loved it. Kiefer Sutherland is to die for.



Life of Brian - Lee and I watched this one weekend, it's always funny.



Clueless - our friends Bettie and Jen came over to hang out so we watched this, because 90s.



The Faculty - We kept the 90s theme the same day by watching this.



The Fault In Our Stars - I read the book back in March, so thought I'd watch the film. I really liked it, I thought it was very good adaptation of the book, and I liked the actress playing Hazel. I think the sex scene is one of the best in YA literature and it was very nicely done in the film too. Loved it.

And that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment