Friday, March 11, 2016

Books of the Month - February



 

I read entirely kids and Young Adult books in February! In fact, that's all I've read this year so far. Whoops!



Famous in Love by Rebecca Serle. 
I bought this because it's about showbiz, and so is my MA novel, loosely, but I didn't really enjoy it at all. Very little actually happened so it dragged. 


The Top Secret Diary of Pig by Emer Stamp
I was given these books by the publisher and read the first one. It's really funny - kids would love this!


Read Me Like A Book by Liz Kessler
My friend Lucinda leant me this and I was expecting it to be so much better than it turned out to be, sadly. It promised so much but I didn't feel it lived up to it. Too much was going on.


Double Act by Jacqueline Wilson
I never read much Jacqueline Wilson when I was younger and I picked this up in a charity shop a while ago and found it recently. I enjoyed it, it's quite funny.




Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom
I loved this so so much. It's a stand out example of Young Adult literature. The main character is blind and has just lost her dad. I really really recommend this.

You can find more in depth reviews of all my books here on my book blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment