Tuesday, March 7, 2017

What I Wore 4th February

As I said before I went to a hen party where the hens wore black and the bride wore red. Now unfortunately, I don't own too many black clothes and the ones I do aren't particularly nice for going out. But my mum made me this skirt for my birthday, so I thought I'd wear it for the first time!


I'm not sure if you can tell, but it's red and pink lips on a black background, and the writing says "love" and "lips" over and over. My mum chose the material and left the skirt quite long, but I think I'll get her to take it up to where the bottom-most line of white text is. I love handmade clothes because they're so unique, and it's extra lovely when my mum makes them for me!

I wore black leggings and a black v-neck t-shirt from New Look. I tucked the t-shirt in because it showed off the skirt better!

No comments:

Post a Comment