Saturday, March 11, 2017

Afternoon Tea and What I Wore 5th February

On the second day of Stacey's hen party we met in the Grand Arcade in Leeds for afternoon tea at Just Grand. I've been there before but never for afternoon tea. It was really nice - unlimited coffee or tea, four types of sandwich, scones with jam and clotted cream, and cake. All for the bargain price of £12.95 each!

The waiter kindly took this photo of us:


Everything in Just Grand is vintage, down to the cups and saucers and the menus, which are made out of records! The food was really yummy and I'd recommend the place for a special occasion like this. 

I wore this Asos dress along with a New Look cardigan and Evans belt. I haven't worn the dress in ages!


I mostly wanted to wear a greenish dress to match my new green shoes. They're from Clarks and they were down to £30 in the sale! I bought them with some Christmas money. They're quite narrow so if you have wide feet they may not fit. They're so beautiful! 



I took an outside photo to show off the colour better. I'm so in love!


Here's a better view of the pattern on the dress. Lee says it looks like a china pattern, which it does, and I love it! It's just a swing dress so it looks better with a belt to pull it in on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment