Saturday, April 8, 2017

Swan Street by Nails Inc

I love nail polish. I'm sure I've mentioned that before! I have around 200 polishes. I love all different kinds of colours, from brights to metallics to duochromes to subtle pale colours. I can't choose a favourite! In the January sales I had a bit of a splurge on some Nails Inc polishes. I think they're one of the best companies in the UK making polish at the moment - they have tons of different kinds, the formula is great and the new brush shape makes the polish really easy to apply.

I bought a couple of their The New White collection, I love the paleness of all these colours, they're all whites but with a hint of colour. White is a hard polish colour to carry off, so adding a tiny bit of colour really helps. Swan Street is the palest mint green. I applied four thin coats; there is still a tiny bit of my nail showing through but I couldn't be bothered to do a fifth coat. I think it looks fine, especially from a distance.

I've had it on now, at time of writing, for four days, and the wear is great. I've got minimal tip wear and no chips. I didn't use a base coat or a top coat (again due to time and energy constraints) so I'd say it's really hard wearing!


No comments:

Post a Comment