Thursday, April 27, 2017

What I Wore 26th March

26th March was Mother's Day, so we went out for a meal with my mum, stepdad, and grandma. We went for tea at a pub near Wakefield - it was cheap but the food was only so-so. Oh well, it was nice to see my mum and grandma for the day. I bought them both an Easter egg and some jewellery for my mum.

Beforehand, Lee and I went to Leeds to see Logan at the Everyman cinema. It's a gorgeous cinema with comfortable sofas and stuff. You can also get food delivered to your seats. The film was fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed it, even though it's really sad too.

I needed an outfit that would be comfortable enough to wear to the cinema but nice enough to go out in, so I ended up pulling out this dress from New Look. I've only worn it once before, but it's really nice. The sleeves are sheer and I love the bows on the end of them. I paired it with my grey Joe Browns leggings, which are maybe slightly longer than I'd like them to be. They're comfortable though. Then I wore these new shoes I bought from George at Asda. I love them - a cute colour, with funky straps, and really comfortable to wear. They were only £12, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment