Saturday, July 7, 2018

A New Maxi Skirt for Work

I recently wore this skirt for the first time for work. I had bought it off Simply Be a few weeks previously, hoping it would be suitable for work. And it is! It's really long, which I like in workwear, and it's comfortable and stretchy but still looks quite smart. I like the dark grey colour and I paired the skirt with this turquoise top for a pop of summer colour.

I don't often wear skirts in this shape, cos I normally go for more tiered ones, but I've struggled to find them recently. They must be out of style for the moment although I'm sure they'll come back in! I felt like this skirt would give me an odd shape, so I put my underskirt on underneath it, but having worn it I think it would be fine to wear by itself. Next time I won't bother with the underskirt!


No comments:

Post a Comment