Friday, July 27, 2018

What I Wore 26th June

26th June was our 13th wedding anniversary, which is just unbelievable to me! It feels quite weird. We went to Porthleven, so I'll post more about that in the next post, but here's what I wore.

I got this Joe Brown's dress in the sale from Simply Be recently and had been saving it for my holiday. It's a really nice thick cotton, and it has a little bit of layering at the bottom which makes it a little bit special. It has elastic shirring at the back and nice thick straps. I love Joe Brown's dresses, I think they're always nice quality and the styles look good on me.

I wore it with this white cardigan from Sainsburys which I've had forever - however I ended up binning it because it was stained in places and ended up covered in suncream. I'm now on the look out for another short sleeved white cardigan with buttons!


No comments:

Post a Comment