Wednesday, March 13, 2019

A Star Wars Make

I recently finished this Star Wars cross stitch and wanted to share it with you! I started it last year but I've been working on it on and off. The intricacy of the pattern meant that it took a lot of concentration so I couldn't work on in for long at a time. I started with the top of the helmet, then worked my way down. I finally finished it at the end of January.

I love the floral pattern and I obviously love Star Wars, and the Etsy shop I bought the pattern from has a ton of similar patterns, so I may well do another one at some point. I could have a whole row! I need to get this framed now.

I've started a beach themed stitch-along which has a pattern release once a month all the way up to September; as I write this I've just finished the first instalment. I'm a bit between projects at the moment... Not sure what to do with myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment