Wednesday, June 14, 2017

What I Wore 18th May

On 18th May I wasn't working, so I arranged to meet up with Lolly for lunch at Meadowhall. We hadn't seen each other since October, so it was well overdue. Lolly had Franklin with her so we went to the food court so we could each get the food we wanted.

I had a beef burrito from Bar Burrito which I've not eaten at before, so it was nice to try it. I got loads of stuff on mine and it was really delicious. Then Lolly and Franklin and I walked down to the play place for Franklin to have a run around, and we sat chatting and putting the world to rights. We popped into Kiko, which sells make up, and I got a few nice bits. I also went in the American sweet shop and bought some fun looking sodas that we don't get over here, including Cherry 7Up and some cream soda.

Anyway, this is what I was wearing. I bought this spotty dress from Evans a couple of months ago, in the sale before the store relocated in Meadowhall. It's gone as a concession in Wallis, which is a real shame. The shop before was huge and I'm really sad that it's gone. It won't be somewhere I check out much anymore. But I liked this dress and it seemed like a good dress to chuck on to go out in.

The wrap is a mock wrap, which is good for me because it stops any inadvertent flashes of knickers. There's a stitch at the top of the chest wrap, to stop it exposing your bra. I love the sleeve length and the material has a nice feel to it. For £20 it was a pretty good buy!


This was what my nails looked like - one of the Barry M Aquarium collection, it's a gorgeous gold green


Dress, from Evans


Just to show you the wrap part, which is securely sewn shut!

No comments:

Post a Comment