Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Trip to Mallorca - Day 2

On the Sunday of our holiday we slept in late as we had had such a long day the day before. That meant that we missed breakfast as it closed at ten am. So instead we got dressed in our swim stuff and headed to the snack bar for brunch/lunch. Again there wasn't a huge veggie choice but there was cheese, so I had cheese and chips and some salad. It was perfectly fine for what we needed!

We met this very cute black and white cat on our way to the pool! She was very friendly and let us pet her, and we saw her later in the week too. 

So what we did was just sit around the pool all day! We didn't just sit in the sun as we didn't want to get burnt, so we kept moving around in the shade. We at one point went to get ice creams, and later some drinks. I had a cocktail because why not. We kept going in the water to cool down and swim, obviously. We didn't move until 6pm when the pool closed. I took the selfie of myself enjoying the sun because I really needed some time to relax. The last few weeks had been extremely stressful and it was honestly just blissful to have nowhere to be and nothing to do except read my book and soak up some sun. 

We got showered and went down to the restaurant for food. Afterwards we went to the bar for a drink again. This time there was a guy making cocktails especially, as opposed to the others which came out of cartons/a machine. I had a strawberry caiprinha which was really delicious and nice! I'm glad I got it! We saw the black and white cat again on our way back to the room! 

I was wearing this sleeveless dress from Yours which I absolutely love and which I love to wear on holiday because it's so floaty and light. Over the top I had my New Look crocheted top which I've had forever and which just adds a little bit of warmth. 



This cat was really little compared to our two, who are huge!


She was so cute, her markings were like Poppy's and she had the cutest little white blob on the tip of her tail


This was my view from the shade for most of the day


I then took the same picture but better, showing off the trees and that beautiful blue sky. Nearly every day we had a least a LITTLE bit of cloud, but it soon passed over 


Magnum


Here's me trying to show my mum the clouds behind me but I didn't manage it!


My legs NEVER tan, ever, but I have to say that this time they did! They're an entirely different colour to my stomach!


Pool cocktail


This was my view of Lee when he was playing on his steam deck games thingy, it's so funny


Here's my selfie. I love these glasses - Lolly gave them to me last year and they're perfect for holidays when I wear my contact lenses most of the time. I really needed this holiday


This was one of the bottom pools, taken as we walked to the restaurant. We tried this one later in the week, it was quite nice 


I liked this plant too, just next to the shop


My strawberry cocktail in the bar


Little cat again on the way back to our room!


And there's my gorgeous floral dress and New Look top

No comments:

Post a Comment