Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Swimming on Holiday

Where we were in Wales had a lot of amenities. There was a games room with a pool table, a table tennis table, a table football table, and other stuff. There was a snooker table in its own room. There were games and jigsaws and books to borrow. Then there was a big swimming pool which had a jet stream, and a sauna and stuff. Lee and I went swimming every day, and my mum came a few times too. My stepdad came in on the last night to take some photos of us.

So here we are swimming!


My lovely mum


My mum, Lee, and me


Lee got a piggy back


Me and my mum

We both wear our glasses when swimming because otherwise we wouldn't be able to see!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, you and your mum are cute as buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of you and Lee. It's adoreable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete