Thursday, October 10, 2013

What I Wore 30th September

I went to see my friend Roslyn, she's one of my oldest friends - we were at school together. She was living in Ipswich but moved back north, and has recently moved to this gorgeous little flat in Sheffield. It's a really quiet location and this is her private garden at the back which overlooks the river Don. Lovely!

This dress was from everything5pounds.com. I've been checking out the website for a while and recommend you do too! Everything IS £5, and returns are really easy and simple. However, the plus size section can be hit and miss. Sometimes straight size things are mistakenly in there, and things go quickly. If you see something you like, buy it because it might be gone next time you look! But in all it's a fun place to look. I love this dress!


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, the dress is lovely! I've been stalking their page too and have bought loads of handbags from there but no clothes as yet. x

    ReplyDelete