Thursday, October 17, 2013

Wales Outfit #4

We took our bikes to Wales and went for a ride around a reservoir one day. There was a dam and some blackberry woods to ride through. Lee and I cycled about two miles!


Here I am on my beautiful bike. I'm wearing a Joe Browns cropped jumper from Simply Be which is absolutely gorgeous - really soft and warm but not long-sleeved, it's my ideal jumper!


We stopped for a group shot. That's my mum and stepdad in front, and Lee and I in the back. You can't see my t-shirt which is sad because I haven't blogged it before!


My mum being joyful.


And another action shot. Fat babe on a bike!

2 comments:

  1. Go you, I miss my pushbike, looks like you had lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem so happy in the photos. This is what I have talked about earlier on my blog, how some people think that us fat people can't do all things slimmer people do. I have never let me being fat stop me from doing anything I want to do. Your outfit is really nice too. I don't normally like Joe Brown that much, but this jumper looks nice and practical. xx

    ReplyDelete