Friday, October 25, 2013

What I Wore October 9th

I went to uni today. I have a lecture, and then a big gap, and then a masterclass in the evening where people do readings or a professional comes to speak to us or something. This week I just had the lecture, and my writing got reviewed, which was HORRIBLE!

This is what I wore. All from Asos! I got the dress in the sale in January and I hadn't actually worn it before. I got the leggings in July, also in the sale. I'm glad I did, because the knees have already gone a little baggy. I do love them, though. I like this outfit and think the colours look fab :)


Dress, Asos
Leggings, Asos

Can you say Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice???

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you did a great job and I love your outfit LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you studying? Hope it went well... :) This dressis lovely and the colour is really gorgeous on you. I like the stripey leggings to it as well. xx

    ReplyDelete