Sunday, October 13, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award

Steph at Seeing Spots nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award here on her blog. Now I absolutely adore Steph, she's such a lovely person and we're style twins, we have a lot of the same clothes and seem to gravitate towards the same stuff. I wish we lived closer, even though she is just over the border into Lancashire!



The award is passed on to other bloggers who you feel have covered varied topics in a unique way and have good quality posts. It to show that bloggers who pay attention to their content and take time over their pictures etc. are appreciated!

So the rules of this thing are…
  • Display the award on your blog
  • Mention/link the lovely people who nominated you
  • Nominate another 15 blogs/bloggers who you feel should be given this award
  • Inform them you have nominated them
  • Write 7 facts about yourself

Okay here are fifteen fatshion blogs that I love:

2) Leah at Just Me, Leah
3) Gemma at Pink Gemma Plus
6) Lisa at My Big Fat Blog
7) Rachel at A Dress Is For Life
8) Becky at The Ramblings of Mrs BeBe
9) Kathryn at Miss Kathryn's MissTakes
10) Mel at Gladrags & Handbags
11) Kirsty at Fatty Unbound
12) Kath at Fat Heffalump
13) Lauren at Pocket Rocket Fashion
14) Georgina at Cupcake's Clothes
15) Wendy at 52-46-54

And here's 7 random facts about me:

1) I'm currently watching Elementary and I think it's really amazing - Lucy Liu is absolutely flawless, and Jonny Lee Miller is just beautiful. I love it!
2) I'm a queer lady - I might be married to a man but I'm not straight!
3) I feel like I've really settled into myself in my late 20s; I'm much more confident than I used to be
4) I want to be a medium famous published author
5) I collect stationery. I had bazillions. I write to a lot of penpals though.
6) I adore my cat; she calms me down and keeps me sane
7) I lost my dad when I was 24 and I miss him every single day

2 comments:

  1. <3 I'm a stationery fiend as well, I have bazillions as well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm a stationary addict too!!! :) Have a whole storage box full... :) Want to swap some? :) xx

    ReplyDelete