Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Books of the Month - January

I liked writing these posts last year so I thought I'd carry on in this year. I haven't posted very much recently, and I want to rectify that, so here we go. Here's what I read in January:


Heart Shaped Bruise by Tanya Byrne - I bought this when I met Tanya at YA Shot last October. It's pretty good, although quite confusing.


This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp - Marieke is friends with my friend Lucinda and I met her last year at YALC. It's about a school shooting.


Losing It edited by Keith Gray - this is an excellent collection of short stories for teens about sex or not having sex. Some are touching, some are funny - it's really good. 


My Name is Mine by David Almond - this is a quirky book about a girl who leaves school, she's having a really tough time and likes to sit in the tree in her garden. I liked it. 


Carrry On by Rainbow Rowell - this is a meta book and it took me forever to read but I did like it. 

You can see my reviews in more depth here

No comments:

Post a Comment