Monday, February 22, 2016

My birthday!

I turned 32 on the 19th of January. Lee couldn't have the day off, so my friend Chloe offered to take me out for the day. We went to Meadowhall and met up with Lolly and Franklin. We wandered into a few shops but then went into Las Iguanas for lunch. Since I wasn't driving I got cocktails and also a free mojito as it was my birthday!

Here's some photos


Strawberry daiquiri


Mojito


I absolutely did need to wear the umbrella

In the evening, my mum and stepdad came over to give me some presents - among a few other things they bought me this gorgeous flower arrangement.


Lee and I then went to Huddersfield to meet my friend Sam. We went to Med One which is really delicious. I liked this painting on the walls. 


All in all it was a nice birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment