Monday, April 10, 2023

New Lizzo T Shirt

At the beginning March Lee and I had to go to Ossett to pick up the pottery that Sam and Jac and I had painted a few weeks previously. We then decided to go to the Food Warehouse in Wakefield as we 'd run out of freezer stuff and we like the range there. Then after a conversation with my mum we decided to go have lunch there - I wanted to get some Indian stuff from one of the petrol stations but even though I only went a few weeks ago it seems like it's not there anymore, which is a shame. Instead Lee got KFC and I got Burger King and we got Cinnabon for all of us. It was nice to see my mum and stepdad. Lee was playing a gig in Sheffield in the evening so we didn't stay too long as Lee wanted to relax before he went out. But it was a nice morning out. 

The pottery looks really good, I'm really happy with my three pieces, especially the cat. I would do it again, I found it relaxing. 

I had decided earlier in the week to buy a Lizzo t-shirt. I'm not that familiar with her music but I like her and I wanted a fat woman on a t-shirt, too. I decided to go for this one in grey. It arrived so I wore it straight away with my skirt that used to be a dress and star tights. A good outfit for the morning!


Love this outfit for me!


My plate and Jac's teabag holder, I think the holder is my favourite things (it's Stede Bonnet)


Sam's bowl and cup


My cat and bauble and Jac's Belle. I love the bauble too, it's not perfect but I like it

No comments:

Post a Comment