Thursday, February 6, 2020

A Christmas Jumper

I have a Christmas nightie that I wanted to wear around Christmas. It's quite long, made of brushed cotton, and is navy blue with two candy canes in the shape of a heart on the front. It's really warm so I end up quite hot in bed! We also have some Christmas themed bedding which is red and patterned like those Scandinavian patterns that have been popular the last few years. These are just silly traditions but I like them, they make me feel all festive.

Anyway, all my nightwear is kept in one of the drawers under our bed, at Lee's side. He pulled out this top, thinking it was my nightie. I looked at it and thought, well I swear I've never seen that before in my life. It is quite thick material so warm in my house, so I put it on while I was just relaxing around the house.

I posted this picture on Instagram and Steph reminded me that she gave me this top about 18 months ago. Ah yes, that makes sense now! I haven't worn it before. The print is really cute and fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment