Thursday, February 20, 2020

Boxing Day 2019

Boxing Day is always a favourite in my family as it's more relaxed than Christmas Day. Again there were just five of us, my grandma came over again and we were staying at my mum's house. I also had a shower in my mum's fancy shower, I love it!

We had leftovers for lunch and we played more games. My mum and I always make sure to look through each other's Christmas presents, which is always nice. It was a nice relaxed time.


My grandma has a lot of really gorgeous jewellery and for some reason she was showing Lee her opal ring. It came from Australia in 1923 (before she was born) and was set for her mother. It's lovely isn't it?


Ruben again


Playing Trivial Pursuit in the evening. It was a close thing, Lee and my mum and me all had our pieces filled and were on the way back to the centre, but I won!


I was crocheting while playing, doing this heart for my friend Chloe. She saw the one I made previously and commissioned me to make one for her. The colours are reversed, which she wanted, and it was a very tight fit (I should have done more stitches width wise), but I'm pleased with it


Leftovers! Lee and I had veggie pigs in blankets, but I didn't like them much and wouldn't bother buying them next year. I LOVE bread sauce, my mum and grandma and I all do!


Ruben is a very long cat


And here's his sister, Millie!

1 comment: