Thursday, February 13, 2020

What I Wore 22nd December

I had a couple of new things that I was saving to wear especially at Christmas. Does anyone else do this? I got this Joe Brown's dress from Crazy Clearance a few weeks ago and thought I would save it for Christmas. Yes, it is quite a summery dress. However, I have relatives who have really hot houses so I knew it would be fine. Lee is always warm so we keep our house quite cold and I'm used to it - I wear a lot of layers and I have a little fan heater for under my desk. So when I go to other people's houses, I definitely appreciate having cooler clothes to wear. The previous day to this, at Lee's mum's, I wore my Christmas jumper but I was far too warm so I was glad I had a top on underneath!

Anyway, I loved the colours of this dress and the big pink flower pattern. The top of the dress is a bit odd - it's got thin straps and they come in quite weirdly - if you could see it you would also be able to see my bra as it is closer in to my body than my bra straps. However, I knew that I would wear a cardigan with the dress so it wouldn't matter, and as I bought it from Crazy Clearance it was cheap enough anyway.

The material is quite thick and stretchy and I found this a bit odd, but I like the dress enough to wear it anyway. I love the colours and the pattern and it's quite swishy, so it's a yes from me!


No comments:

Post a Comment