Friday, July 12, 2024

Leeds with Sam and Jac - Day 2

On the Saturday of our little jaunt to Leeds we were all up quite early. I had a shower and we hung around for a bit before checking out of the hotel at just before 11. We walked round the corner to the Slug and Lettuce where we had booked a bottomless brunch. We do love a bottomless brunch! 

There were quite a few vegetarian options on the menu which was good. I went for a plant based breakfast which came with sausages, hash browns, corn, avocado, toast, and beans. It was pretty good. We started off with a prosecco each before moving on to a couple of mimosas. We were chatting the whole time of course. The first waitress was pretty quick so we weren't complaining because we were chatting anyway, but then the second waitress came on at twelve and she was REALLY fast. We had some cocktails each and managed to get quite a few in before our time was up at 1pm.

We also had desserts. I had waffle fingers with maple syrup and they were quite nice. I left about 1.20 and walked round to the train station to catch the train back to Barnsley. Lee picked me up at just past 2pm and I laid down and had a nap because I was tired and drunk! 

I was wearing my apothecary dress which I got second hand. I love the pattern and like wearing it! 


Sam's photo of the three of us in the Slug and Lettuce


And of Jac and me 


Sam and Jac, aren't they adorable? 


Me and Sam


Mimosas


My vegan breakfast


I think this was two tequila sunrises and a mimosa


My waffles, the sprinkles were so cute


Sex on the Beach... I preferred the Tequila Sunrise


Here's a drunk me when I got home, wearing my apothecary dress

No comments:

Post a Comment