Thursday, September 19, 2024

Films of the Month - July

I only watched seven films in July and I really have no reason for why! But no worries! Here's what I saw:


I finally got round to watching Weird: The Al Yankovic Story and I really liked it. Totally bonkers and funny. Daniel Radcliffe is great


I went to the cinema to see The Bikeriders with my friend Gemma. I really loved it - it had a lot of my favourite things in it. I will have to rewatch it before the year is out to really appreciate it again


I saw some chatter about Surfwise on Reddit so I found it and watched it. It's about a nomad family and it's really interesting. A bit terrifying too, but I am glad I saw it


I finally got round to watching Challengers, continuing my Mike Faist theme. I loved it - I like Josh and Zendaya too and I'm glad I got round to it finally. Brilliant film


So then I went for a Mike Faist triple bill and watched the new West Side Story too. I've seen it before, in the cinema with my mum. It isn't perfect but I do like it


Someone suggested I watch Dear Evan Hansen, thinking it would be my kind of thing, so I did, but I really didn't like it much. It just didn't do much for me


Finally Lee and I watched the first Final Destination film. I've seen it before but seriously like twenty years ago so I didn't remember much of it at all. It's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment