Saturday, February 7, 2015

Secret Santas #2 and #3

I know, it's ages after Christmas, but my living space has been in such a mess that I wasn't able to get to these boxes to photograph until now. But I thought I would still post them as I am really grateful for the gifts, and because I'd like the senders to see that if they happen to read my blog! (First SS is here)

Both these boxes were filled with such wonder, I loved them. They were both thrifty swaps.


This one had a fun looking book, Santa and Mrs Claus socks, funky paperclips, chocolate, a stamp set, sunflower seeds for my garden, and HOMEMADE strawberry and rhubarb jam! Gosh, homemade jam is amazing 


This one had a gorgeously patterned notebook, a crime novel by an author I haven't read before, handmade chocolate orange spoons, and this very cute handpainted mug with my initial on it :) I love the green colour! 

No comments:

Post a Comment