Monday, February 2, 2015

What I Wore January 24th

On Saturday January 24th Lee and I had a lazy morning, had showers, and then we went out. Our first stop was Frankie & Bennys for lunch, which was delicious, and then we headed to B&Q to order our new kitchen. We had one priced up in November, but over Christmas I changed my mind on both the cupboard doors and the worktops. The assistant in B&Q was very helpful though, and we ordered it.

Then we went to Curry's where we bought me a tablet! It's an Asus MeMoPad, and it is PURPLE. By coincidence my laptop is an Asus too (it is PINK). I'm not too au fait with it yet, but I love it already.

Anyway here's what I wore to go out in. I got this dress in the Asos sale in around October. It's an unusual dress, and the fabric is unusual too, but I do like it. I paired it with this cropped jumper from New Look that I've had for years.



No comments:

Post a Comment