Saturday, June 10, 2023

Brunch with Gillian

On the very last day of April I went to Yummy Yorkshire for breakfast. She didn't have loads of time because of her kids, so we met at 9.30. Fortunately for me Yummy Yorkshire is only about fifteen minutes drive away from my house so I didn't have to set off too early. Gillian arrived just a few minutes after me. I went for falafel and hummus on toast - I would have got the big veggie breakfast but I knew we were having fajitas for tea so I didn't want to be too full. Gillian had eggs florentine which also looked really good. Mine was delicious! We each had a coffee too. 

We sat and chatted until 11am and then went through to the ice cream parlour to buy a tub of ice cream each. I went for Dime Bar flavour which turns out to be really toffee like and delicious. We said goodbye and I went home to Lee, who was feeling really ill. He got some kind of flu which wasn't Covid but was still really bad. He and I worked on sticking a new zine of mine a bit later, and then I painted an underlayer on my dolls house which I am determind to work on and get at least partly done this year. 

I was wearing one of the new tops I bought at Yours a couple of days previously. I loved the stripes and the J'Adore on the front. The tops were 2 for £25 which I felt was a bargain, and they're both gorgeous - really soft and a comfy, relaxed fit. I wore it with my navy and floral Scarlett and Jo skirt, I thought the two would look really good together and I was right, they did! 


Delicious breakfast


And here's my outfit when I got home!


No comments:

Post a Comment