Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Lunch with Chloe and Lolly and Frsnklin

Towards the end of April I headed to Meadowhall to meet Chloe and Lolly for lunch. Lolly's son Franklin came too because his teachers were on strike, but he is a very polite sweet kid so that was fine. We met by Kenji and went in there - I wanted to buy some presents for a friend and some noodles for Lee and a new bullet journal for me. Then we went downstairs and into Lush, where it turned out they were selling a Mario range because of the new film, so I bought some Princess Peach shower jelly for me and some Mario shower gel for me. We got some coffee and then me and Chloe went into Yours where I bought two tops, I am looking forward to wearing them. We headed upstairs to the Oasis, where we had decided to eat in Las Iguanas. 

I know they have veggie options and they seem to have upped their choices recently so there was a lot I liked the sound of. I went for nachos to start with and then cauliflower bites and onion rings as a main. It was all so nice! 

We went into the Lindt shop lastly and then said goodbye to each other. I still wasn't feeling great so I was glad to get back quite early so I could relax for a bit. I was wearing my rainbow tartan dress but didn't get a photo of that, but I did take a picture of my two tone tights and these new red dolly shoes that I got off Vinted a few weeks previously. They're so cute!


Shoes and tights. This two tone tights are so cute but I am finding that people really notice you in them, so I'm trying to get used to that


Cookie straw in my coffee, Franklin insisted!


Here we all are in Las Iguanas


Nachos, I love nachos!


The cauli bites were one of the tapas dishes but I didn't want a whole main so this was perfect for me


Lush purchases


And here's what I got in Kenji - look at the cute clay origami crane!

No comments:

Post a Comment