Sunday, June 18, 2023

Lunch Out with Philippa

On the fifth of May I headed to Sheffield to have lunch with my friend Philippa. I had suggested that we go to Lounge 418 on Ecclesall Road, where I went a few weeks previously with Lee, Sam, Von and Lucinda. Philippa had never been so was happy to try somewhere new. I picked her up and we managed to park close by which was good. 

The main menu doesn't have a ton of vegetarian choices, but they do brunch all day with a lot of veggie choices. I ordered the same vegetarian breakfast that I had a few weeks previously because it was just so nice. I had a decaf latte. Then I had a piece of cake but Philippa had been out before I picked her up so wasn't hungry for cake. It was gorgeous cake but I couldn't eat it all so brought some of it home. 

We left just before 4pm and I got home about 4.30. I had a lot of weather on the way home - it started raining and then thundering and lightning and hailstones! I was in my car which is rubbish at clearing the front windscreen so I had to actually pull over at one point as I just couldn't see! 

I was wearing this new Yours top which I had bought the week before. I like plain white tops and I like the cut out detail on it. I was wearing this skirt that used to be a dress that my mum altered for me, and pale green tights. I picked these shoes out which are from Schuh, I love the brogue effect and the sort of tarnished patent effect too. I will have to wear these more!

I also received these two pins from Dorkface Creates, I backed the Kickstarter and chose these two. I wore Maleficent on my cardigan because she matched the green of my skirt!


Look at these gorgeous pin badges!


Lovely breakfast, but I did realise I didn't get my beans. It's fine though


My lovely cake


Shoes and tights when I got home


And here's my outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment