Thursday, April 11, 2024

What I Wore February 19th

Lee wasn't working on February the 19th as it was a freebie day off for him, so I asked him if he wanted to go out for lunch and he chose for us to go to the Toby Carvery near our house. It's not my first choice usually but actually I was in the mood for it so I agreed. First of all I went to craft club in Penistone, as I do every Monday generally. Then I went home and picked Lee up and we went to the carvery. It was really busy! I think some kids were on inset days and they were having staff problems too. 

But there were two courses for £11.49 so we both decided to get that. Now, the carvery does do a few vegetarian choices but I always find they're too much and that actually I would just like the vegetables, potatoes and stuffing etc. They used to advertise this but haven't for a while, but I decided I would just do that anyway. And indeed when I went up to the carvery counter there was absolutely no problem for me to not get any meat. I got everything else instead, including the cabbage, which was delicious, and the mac and cheese. It was delicious! I really enjoyed it and it was nice to spend time with Lee as I had barely seen him all week. We both also had whipped ice cream sundaes for pudding.

I relaxed for the rest of the day but I was glad we had gone out for lunch. I was wearing my Scarlett & Jo skirt which I usually say is purple, but it's almost the same colour as my new Hamilton t shirt... which is definitely blue. So really who knows. They do look good together though! It wasn't freezing cold so I had just put on my huge new strawberry jumper from Snag. It's so cosy!



Deeeeelicious carvery lunch! I like mine with lots of mustard


Outfit with my strawberry jumper on


And here you can see my new t-shirt! It's really soft and lovely, in a 2XL. I really liked the Schuyler sisters so had to have this!

No comments:

Post a Comment