Saturday, May 6, 2023

Brunch with Lolly

On the 29th of March I went into Barnsley to meet Lolly, who had come through from Sheffield to see me. We had had to reschedule from earlier in the month, when it snowed, and Chloe was coming until she had a schedule conflict and couldn't. But I'm glad Laura and I could still get together! And I'm happy she came through to Barnsley. We met at Falco Lounge, which I really like. I had the big veggie breakfast which I always get as it's so delicious, and a decaf cappucino. I've always been more of a latte drinker but recently I've been enjoying cappucino. 

We sat there for quite a while chatting and then went into the market. There's a new stall which is a Meditteranean deli so I bought some tzatziki and some cauliflower pickle. We looked at a few other stalls but then went into Coffee Boy for a coffee. We sat there for AGES until we said goodbye. It was so lovely to see her - Lolly is such a lovely and funny person. 

I was wearing this new dress from Topsy Curvy. It was part of a special collection in collaboration with someone else and there were a few in the collection that I liked, but I decided to go for this one because I like the rainbow tartan a lot! It arrived a few days prior to this day and I know Lolly (who is Scottish) would like it so I wore it. It feels a lot like the Carolina Dress Room dresses - it's very soft and stretchy and the fabric is almost like brushed cotton. I love it and it has pockets! I wore it with some of my starry tights from Snag.


Lovely rainbow tartan dress


My gorgeous breakfast


And my gorgeous friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment