Monday, May 8, 2023

Tea Out with Sarah

On the 31st of March I went to Meadowhall to meet Sarah for tea. We hadn't managed to get together in a few weeks for one reason and another, so we decided to have tea at Wagamama. I got there about 6pm and went to Hotel Chocolat to choose myself some Easter chocolates from Lee. We met just a bit later and joined the queue for Wagamama. It wasn't too bad though, and we would have got in even quicker if it wasn't for the fact that I can't sit on the high stools as they hurt me too much. Still we were seated within about ten minutes which was good!

I went for bang bang cauliflower and tofu raisukaree which is what I always have but they're both so delicious! I thoroughly enjoyed them. Sarah liked hers too. We wanted coffee for dessert but Wagamama don't have decaf, so the waiter pointed out that Carluccio's next door DOES do decaf, so we went there. It was nice of her to point that out! We also decided to have some tiramisu each which was delicious. We sat in Carluccio's until about 8.30. We said goodbye and I walked back to my car, but happened to notice that there's a Lindt shop in Meadowhall now! I bought some Easter gifts for Lee before driving home. 

When I got home Lee was about to get in the bath so I got into bed and rang my mum from there as I hadn't spoken to her in a few days. To go out I'd been wearing this Svaha dress with PANGOLINS on it. My friend Lucinda bought it for me a couple of years ago but I've only worn it once before. It used to be tighter but as I've lost some weight recently it fits me a bit better I think. It's really soft and comfortable and has nice deep pockets. With it I put Slate Snag tights on and my Dr Marten boots. 


Bang bang cauliflower - I really do need to try to make this at home because it's so good


Tofu raisukaree - it's spicy and delicious and I love it


Here we are in Carluccio's! 


Tiramisu and coffee


My pangolin dress when I got home


A close up on the pattern, plus the tights and boots

No comments:

Post a Comment