Thursday, May 18, 2023

Good Friday in Sheffield with Lee

On Good Friday Lee and I headed to Sheffield. I had a book to pick up from Rhyme and Reason so we went there first. I managed to buy three more books at the same time, whoops. Oh well! We then drove further up Ecclesall Road and went to Dysh for some brunch. I've only been once before and Lee had never been but I knew he would like it. I went for mushrooms on toast and he had poached eggs on toast, and we shared some tots. We each had a hot chocolate, too. Dysh is really small inside but they've recently built kind of a hut outside, at the back of the building, which has about six tables in it and is really nice. I was glad we managed to get a table!

I was wearing new duo tights from Snag, the second new pair I had got. I took a photo before we set off but didn't get a photo of the rest of my outfit. I was wearing my new rainbow tartan dress from Topsy Curvy which I posted about not too long back though. 

We got back quite early and I had a nap. I'm struggling with anaemia at the moment and it's making me really tired. We just chilled out for the rest of the day but it was a nice morning out together!


New duo tights in red and black


Delicious hot chocolate


Mushrooms on toast - so good!


Tots! They're delicious if you haven't had them, I'm a fan


Lee's poached eggs


And here's what I bought in Rhyme and Reason - I thoroughly recommend it if you haven't been

No comments:

Post a Comment