Thursday, August 29, 2024

Lunch with Chloe and Laura

In the middle of July I had plans in Sheffield with Chloe and Laura. We decided to meet in Sheffield at about 12pm, and go to Wagamama. We were going to go somewhere else but it just didn't work out, so we decided to go there. Chloe came to my house first and I drove us to Middlewood, and we got on the tram there. We got off at Cathedral and went to Lush first of all because I needed some more shampoo. Then we walked through to Leopold Square to meet Lolly. 

The service was a bit slow but it was fine. I decided to go for something different to what I usually have, so I had bang bang cauliflower but then I tried two new things. Ones were vegan hot dogs with like crunchy stuff on the outside and spicy sauce. The others were pulled shiitake mushrooms on little crouton type things. They were both fine, but they weren't amazing. I should have got curry after all! 

We sat there until about 1.45 and then we walked up to Creams which is a dessert restaurant. I know Chloe isn't keen on a lot of desserts, but I also know that Creams has slices of cake, and indeed, she had lemon meringue cake. So did Lolly, but she had gelato with it, too. I had a crepe with milk and white chocolate sauce and whippy ice cream. It was lush!

We said goodbye around 3pm and Chloe and I got back on the tram and back into the car. We got back to mine justg before 4pm which was perfect! I was wearing my Schitt's Creek pattern dress from Carolina Dress Room because I remembered about it and pulled it out to wear. I also have new black capri tights from Snag. The capri ones are only slightly shorter on me, but I love them. I wore them with the sparkly black Converse that my mum bought me from Vinted for Christmas. They're really comfortable! 


Capri tights and comfy Converse just before I set off


Bang bang cauliflower which I always get because I love it so much


Vegan corn dog things. They were fine but I probably wouldn't bother again


Pulled mushroom things. Also fine


Here we are in Wagamama


My ridiculous dessert in Creams


And finally my Carolina Dress Room dress and shrug cardigan when I got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment