Sunday, September 10, 2017

What I Wore 16th July

I didn't take many clothes on holiday and they were mostly older stuff that I knew would be comfortable to wear in any weather but especially in the sun. I did however know that we would be dining out in the evenings, so I packed this skirt from Sprinkle of Glitter that I got in the Simply Be sale recently. I really liked it - it's got a purple satin lining (which is actually quite tight, so size up if you can) and then this netting over the top with gorgeous sequins and beads sewn on to it.

I had packed the stripy Sprinkle of Glitter top, but it's got 3/4 length sleeves and it was just too hot, so I put on my Girl Gang t-shirt instead, which I've worn before. I had to buy a new bag on Friday afternoon, because the strap snapped on the bag I'd taken with me. This one was from Marks & Spencer and was just under £20. I really like it! Not my usual kind of thing but I like it.


I'm also wearing my Karrimor sandals which I bought from Sports Direct a few weeks ago. They're really comfortable.


And here's my bag. It's got a striped purse inside which is secured with press studs, which I've been keeping my purse and phone in.

No comments:

Post a Comment